Smart pet feeders solve those problems. That includes an automatic cat feeder and the pet water fountain.
What is Smart Pet Feeder?
Why you need a smart pet feeder?
Some basic things when you choose Smart Pet Feeder?
Smart pet feeders help you to adjust different dispense meal times by interval timer. It also has portion control that allows the pet owner to modify the meal sizes. So, their pet gets the perfect measure of food at
The right time; If you need to buy a new smart pet feeder. Here, some tips that help you to choose the smart pet feeder.
- Connect automatically to Wi-Fi utilizing a mobile application to program the smart pet feeder
- Multiple meals are planned for every day to set up a routine feeding timetable for the pets.
- You also get notification of feeding time on the smartphone.
- Get alarms for when the food level is low on the smartphone.
- Set a short voice recording to call the pet to the meal.
- Set the food partition for every meal and ensure that your pet is not overfed or underfed.
- Slow feed mode helps the pet to feed gradually and to ensure that the pet does not ingest all the food rapidly. It also prevents the pet from getting enlarged.
With the help of a smart pet feeder, you can also control the feed segments. It tends to be set to the same part for each meal or change from meals to meals. It might be that after learning of pet finding habits about the feeding pattern, less food or more food require at various times of the day. The WOPET smart pet feeders permit them for such changes.
- The automatic pet feeder is also associated with the mobile app. It helps to control the amount of feed.
- Smart pet feeders are friendly for both pet and owner.
- Locking top, silicone sealed cover, and a separate pocket for desiccant to keep the dry food dry and fresh.
- Low feed sensors help to prevent the overflow of feed.
- The client always wants a pet-proof design that prevents damage to the feeder.
- Easy clean bowls and would be better if it is a stainless steel bowl.
Things to be noted when you select smart dog and cat feeders
The cost of the pet feeder
Ease of use
The size of your dog and cat
The type of pet food that you offer your dogs and cats.
How many pets do you have?
Frequency of meal.